$1,075 "Just Simple Cremation"
Our charge for simple cremation (without ceremony) includes transportation from place of death anywhere in the greater Tampa Bay area, administrative and staff services, refrigeration, cremation container, cremation and filing of death certificate.
$1,525 Cremation with a Memorial Service
Our charge for cremation with a memorial service includes transportation from place of death anywhere in the greater Tampa Bay area, administrative and staff services, refrigeration, cremation container, cremation and filing of death certificate. Memorial service in your church or cemetery chapel.
$2,975 Traditional Funeral with Cremation to Follow
Complete funeral, visitation period, use of solid oak rental casket, 100 memorial folders, guest register book, 25 thank you cards.“Worry-Free Cremation Process™”
In order that our clients may have a high degree of confidence in the cremation process, we have developed this “Worry Free Cremation™ Process” that your family may take an active part in.
Five Steps Prior to Cremation
- Our “wrist identification band” is placed on your loved one at the time we come to your home, hospital or other Care Facility.
- The Cremation Container is labeled with your loved one’s name when they are placed into our secure refrigeration facility.
- Your loved one is logged into our facility logbook with date, time and drivers name and then placed into our secure refrigeration facility.
- Our General Manager or Office Manager reviews all cremation paperwork and permits to insure authorizations and permits have been received. One of them must sign the crematory checklist.
- If you wish, immediately before cremation, you may see your loved one, hold their hand and say goodbye. You can see that the cremation chamber is clean and empty. You can wait in our waiting room, read a book and receive the ashes without delay. This must be scheduled during regular business hours. Your loved one will be bathed and dressed in a hospital gown. The body is not embalmed; therefore this is strictly limited to no more than three (3) family members for 20 minutes.
Five Steps During and After Cremation
- Your loved one is removed from our refrigeration facility and noted in our facility logbook. Log shows date and time of cremation and crematory operator’s name.
- Our crematory checklist is dated; start time noted and signed immediately before and after the cremation takes place.
- The crematory checklist, laminated identification card and wristband are placed on the door of cremation chamber during the cremation process.
- After the cremation is completed, the cremated remains are swept out and taken to the processing station and allowed to cool. The crematory checklist, laminated identification card and wristband are placed on the processing machine following cremation process.
- The laminated identification card which shows the name and other personal, identifying information file information from your loved one is placed into the urn or other container containing the cremated remains.